仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Friday, July 2, 2010

illusions

holiday is good. definitely good. how much i wish i could have lifestyle as this for the rest of my life. but i know these are too impossible. as i'm not satisfy for all these yet. i wanna earn big bucks to get all luxurious which i want and of course to bring all my love ones to travel together with me. i hope this is not only a dream, but able to achieve in near future. most importantly, to get a very comfortable house - my dream bed room with the white Lorenzo's bed , the gigantic washroom with spa bath...... and bla bla bla which were being shared with my honey bee. hmm... small house is not a matter, the main thing is that it must fulfill my basic requirement!!! leo leo LEO! :D

to achieve all these INCREDIBLE missions, i can only dream once in awhile and work hard word hard. but the fastest way is married a rich man. rich man rich man, please approaches me immediately. or honey bee honey bee can you please turn into rich man the next SECOND?

:D

happy today not because for those you bought for me, not because you were willing to give me opinions when i was asking, and of course, it was not because of the heavy-thunder-rain.... but just a sentence from you. simple yet attain the point.
i know i'm a realistic girl. thank you for knowing me so well and this is the main reason why i can't stop loving you.

:D


No comments: