仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ramblings

frustration pours over every single cell of my body
am feeling the frustration and desperation deeply, truly, and madly
it nearly drowns me... it nearly suffocates me.
as if the quiz i took at fb, am a noob when it comes to studies.
the idiot who received zero mark in exams
it's amazingly accurate, don't you think so???

Engineering is simply unreachable for me!!! UNREACHABLE!!!
am not belonging to engineering field but what should i do...
i've loaned 80k for the course which is not suitable for me.
how am i going to pay all these debt???
stupid... idiot... noob
:((

and there's without a company willing to bestow me a CHANCE to get internship at my HOMETOWN.
is that desperate enough or not??? JUDGE it!!!
their eyes are all sticking with the stool of bull.. that's why they can't see me.
that's fine!!!
bintulu, HERE i come!!! bintulu's rich mEn & engtao GUYS, I'M COMING!!!
uh uh... shake shake~~~

sighs.
i'm still down
Kalamansi, donuts, cheesy wedges, nougat, choc. ...
& whatever fattening snacks...
Please do cheer me up...
i just need something to light up my life.

hi, September
Grey Stept

4 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

haiz haiz haiz....
dont haiz liaw us!!
love wat u choose n work hard for it!
n bintulu also not bad lar....
ask someone go accompany u practical there bah so u wont lonely there...
n...really when emo will keep feel wan to EAT!!!
fattening.... :(

leng✿ said...

accurate ur head lar...u ever get zero mark meh??

chocolate indulgence, kalamansi, mango snow ice!!!!!!
wait holiday we go eat lar...
i miss them so much already!!

yummmmm....

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

BINTULU = place which no bird will lay eggs. nobody will go with me!!! :(

leng i just cant wait until holiday liao la!!!!! really really so long time no eat those fattening snacks!!
ahahaha

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

aiya...u ppl can go eat also bah in weekend...
why wan wait till holidays!!!
i want eat also no ppl bring me go eat lar... :(
i wan being emo everywhere...haha!!