仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, September 13, 2009

random entry

feel like going to BOOM my hair recently.

hence, i shared my thought with favorite man last night during our dinner + supper at the new renovated airy cafe.

he stopped his meal and stared back at me seriously at that moment.

"i think it's better to tell me that when would you like to get it straight again after you BOOM your hair"

"..."

"Oh, i anticipated that you would get bored of it during coming Nov and tell me that you need a straight. then during CNY, you will tell me that you need a perm again. then again, straight and perm and straight and perm..."

"..."

so frustrated...

so craved for the mango puree snow ice .. :'(


what a slacker i'm
duh, go revise control la!!!
*slap*slap*slap*

6 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

yea....perm...then straighten.....then perm again....then recycling till no end...hahahaha!!!!

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

suan liao lo..
u also say me like tis!!!
hahahahhahahah

leng✿ said...

i support u lo!! since i like to do so too!!
but i plan to perm it before CNY..hehe..
then after half year like that would like to straighten it..
:D

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

hahaha...i say the truth bah...
i dint say no good wor...
since this is what girls always do~~ xp

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahahha...
leng, i think i will endure the desire of perming my hair until CNY!!! if not alang alang when CNY!! hahahha

Anonymous said...

you have a fast server