仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wednesday

090909

special day for many couples and also for ms. Yeo and her beloved one.

4 years. aint easy at all.

and it's simply touching to view those engagement photos from fb. so many seniors from peimin were engaged on this special day. congratzZz.

marriage touches me because it's one of the hardest thing in the world for me. two persons from different family and different background become a family and stay under the same roof. it's not only about love. but life. reality. differences. this really need lotsa courage but not temporary impulsion!!! :))))) people used to say i would be the fastest one to get married. but too bad, i really so scared of marriage.... as if an investment without guarantee. lolx

for me, today was just an ordinary day. nothing was special as today wasn't my ENGAGEMENT day nor ANNIVERSARY day bah!! lolx...

yet, i got rm20 vouchers as i won during the so-lame-ice-cream-game that organized by Delifrance, Curtin. i don't mean to win this game actually but another 5 pretties were reluctant to win bah. that's why i have to ruin my imagine in front of the public to squeeze one cone of ice-cream inside my mouth and SHOUT a slogon for Delifrance. " delifrance, always my 1st choice". feel like vomiting when i thinking about the slogon i shouted just now. so paiseh leh!!!!


process instrumentation & control.
tell me how can i conquer you?

signing off.
goodnight

4 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

hahaha...delifrance is always my first choice!!!
btw, my fb dont have peimin senior ar??
why no photos to see??
i wan see photos also~~~~~~

leng✿ said...

yea lor...i only saw one..
i also want to see~~~~~~~

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

lolx... u guys no add Micheal chieng meh??? really got many seniors from peimin engaged on that day!!! hahhaha

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

i think...many i dunno them...
hahaha...but nw i saw diok is 3 couple i knw nia~