仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

untitled

i don't like myself to be as crazy as this.
i feel like there is something missing in my inner side
or
perhaps my sixth-sense is trying to tell me that something is coming to an end.
and that's why i need to do something crazily to appease those fears or whatever
i can't figure it out what is the actual thing actually
yet i know that i myself have changed a lot.
i don't like what i am now. seriously and truly.
am feeling really bad to hurt myself and other
i wish to control all these, to minimize the dark side of my thoughts
but they are all beyond controllable.

deeply in desperation now.
honey do you notice these?
:'(


2 comments:

leng✿ said...

u taught me not to hurt myself...
u don't hurt urself also ok?

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

sighs.
say is always easier than do.
the way we hurt ourselves ain't same. i think you're more tend to hurt yourself physically. but am more tend to hurt myself mentally.
argh!!!!

the PSD really sickening me. i've been trying for several hours already but still can't make the purity to 99.9 weight percentage!!! why the water wanna go to the distillate oh!! WHY WHY!!! even try component splitter also can't separate them. sighs... sighs. so helpless.