仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, May 16, 2010

:D

slept alot for the past few days. slept as if no assignments and no tests are waiting for me to complete. and eventually ended up having insomnia at this hour. weekend is coming to the end again. and gonna pretend that 'm very strong and tough enough to face all the uncountable tasks and tests. i should admit that my mood is pretty bad because of all these frustrated things appear in my life. i throw my tantrum to people around me. nonetheless, 'm lucky because they love me still. while, 'm still here to suffer all these because jumping down from 6th floors needs much more courage and braveness than sitting the test and it's much harder than cracking my head for solving the assignment problems....

i like the some part of the sharing moment from philip loh at the end of site visit on friday. though we were all tired and craved to get back home immediately. he said:" when you're married and have children. you'll try your very best to work harder, to earn more money to ensure that your children to have all the best things in the world. and that's what your parents do for you now too." sobs sobs

what a memorable trip, indeed.


and i'm just so FAT!
:(


2 comments:

leng✿ said...

philip loh is very 感性...hahaha

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

i cant 感性 with him!
coz i just know he is the one prevent me to celebrate my daddy's birthday!!!! :(