仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Monday, May 10, 2010

:D

lack of update because of assignment and still assignments.
can't imagine how am i going to survive in these coming hectic weeks..
fourth year is really hard. ><

and FYP. sighs. i've not starting writing any draft yet.. and my supervisor was asking the draft report from me for feedback. seriously, am so regret for wasting my 2 weeks of free week. ><''' fortunately the supervisor was pretty satisfied with my last minute preparation for the meeting or probably she wasn't really care about that. ><'' but truly, she stressed me every time she says that she wanna make my research paper as public journal. hey, that isn't my standard ok. my requirement is simply low - i just wanna make my life easier and thus a grade 6 in this unit is seriously enough for me.

and eventually i bought my Japanese pastry today. i ate two pieces OK! :D so obese but just so irresistible and i wanna cut my hair!!! and i wanna watch the puppy love and IP man. and i wanna hug my fat honey bee. i missed those old days when we were closed to each other and to feel his heat. and my brain is keep emerging the ideas of outgoing.


and it's time to have my beauty sleep.
:D


carrying on is much tougher than giving up
complain less and work more (Kenneth 2010)
jia you yuan hui


7 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

haha~~u ate 2 pastry!!!!
i wanna watch puppy love also!
for how long u didnt go out dating???
find a day go dating lar...
relax a while ma~

hey~~~she wan to publish ur journal...
means she so 看得起你!!
u should work hard for it!!
easy to get high mark from her leh....
nt like Ms. H. :(

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

she will definitely disappointed by me when receive my draft report. :D and u think she will public my original one? of coz modified by her and got her name there one de lo. and i dun hv time for that. and i just dun wanna stress myself. i am very useless i know but life's just too short. i think try my best is enough. :(

got go out one. just not happy at all. duno how to say the feeling. he's busy n am busy. sighs. sighs. i keep feeling that he doesnt love me anymore ... ><'''

leng✿ said...

i also want watch ip man n ice kacang puppy love la...
u know what she told me...
"this is only 12.5 credit..."
means that no need put so much effort on it..or maybe she think i din put much effort on it...
=(

leng✿ said...

"he busy doesnt means that he dun love u anymore.."
this is what u told me!! >.<

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

wah.. she really told this to u!!! no la.. perhaps she think u put too much effort on it already. that's why she asked u dun to do so. hahahahahahaha

but i feel he is no longer love me not because of his busy, but because of his attitude!!! :((((

leng✿ said...

yes yes yes...
my man's attitude so bad also!! soi kuan!!

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

u two......u think forever is 热恋 meh!! xp
have to get use to it...
this baru is call life mar...
when he treat u as part of his life, he feel no need keep 讨你欢心...
but doesnt mean he not love you...
when u need him he is there for u also bah~
this is guys~wont as sensitive as girls...xp