仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, May 10, 2009

weekends

mood falls into the bottom these few days
'm not exaggerated, had cried more than 12 hours indirectly...
just for nothing~
as i don't really know what were going on me
=.=''
probably the noodles and bread drive me crazy...
probably i just miss my superwoman...
probably loneliness suffocated me...
probably studies depressed me...

as usual,
i used to spend my weekend in an unproductive way...
this situation went worst when everything seems to be so grey in my mind...

so sorry to my superwoman...
she keeps remind me to study before she departed...
she even called back and asked me whether do i study.
=.=''
probably she can sense that i don't really study at all...
or probably she can sense that 'm in darkness...

so sorry to myself...
for wasting my time in this way...
crying is the only way for me to release my tension
what to do,
i personally dislike drunk,
i seriously hate smoke...
and 'm anti-drug

so sorry to my favorite man
for enduring all my tempers and unreasonable one ...
yet never ever think to give up on me

he, sacrificed his sleeping time to listen to my whimpers
he, tried to cheer me up with various favorite of donuts...
he, spent his time alone in the living room when i shut my door....
thanks for being everything for me

so far,
the gloominess is away from me.
and, god
please do bless me for tomorrow TP test!!
:))))))

yupsss...
happy mama's day to my superwoman...
she knows i love her more than anything else in the world.
and of course,
happy mother's day to every mother in this world..
may healthiness and happiness always with you


actually today was another BREAD day for me,
you can see how many donuts he bought!!!
*心情很糟糕时,要吃点甜甜的。因为糟糟的心情会被甜甜的味道给淹没*


这个,那个,这这个,那那个

6 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

so...........so....so........幸福!!!
so...........so....so........many donuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahaha....dont cry so much....
later u blind....xp

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahahaha....
no la.. can motorize my eyes!!
and i tell u,
the bottom eye lashes look longer after i cry!!! HAHAHA

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

no wonder leng one so long...hahahaha!!!! xp

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

yea... actually i think the same with u too!!! HAHAHAHAHA... she sure keep crying also!!! HAHAHA

leng✿ said...

shit...say me bad words...
omg...why u no need sleep one kho yuan hui...
hahahhaa...

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahaha...
actually i'm kinda sleepy one
but i force myself to wake up!!!!
so that the guiltiness for not preparing for the test can be reduced a little bit!!!
HAHAHA