仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Thursday, May 14, 2009

hatred

supper of the day
.......
....
..
.
half pack of mee kering
with...
3 slices of butter sugar breads ( yea, i kinda like butter sugar recently)
and...
a 325 mL of hot + thick milo

and now i still can hear my tummy utters " guk luk guk luk...."
darn...
what happen to my tummy!!!
the worst thing is that 'm going to bed soon
argh, supper is so fattening!!!


to be frank
i feel happy every time people tells me that
i look slimmer than before
:))))
who doesn't feel happy right?

yet, please

do stop telling me that i look slimmer!!!
as my appetite will become greater
and greater automatically afterward

this is what so-called mental illness

'm so hate of being fat
:(

4 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

hahahaha...ur supper so many things to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!

leng✿ said...

actually just now ahwei want dabau supper for me..but i say NO...
coz i really HATE my tummy...
supper is really disgusting...
hahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha...

no lar..compare with last few years, i think this year u look slimmest..especially during CNY...although we always meet, still can feel that lar..

u can eat supper, maybe just a cup of milo...OR half pack of mee kering...OR breads...
LOL!!!
all of them is SUPER SUPPER!!!
hahahhahahaha...

But since just now we tea time together, I guess u no eat dinner!!!
u cannot like this ar...
lol...

senbong said...

Hahaha... u are so easy effected by other comments meh??

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

herng: if there is a pregnant woman in your house, then your house sure will be full of many food one!! HAHAHA...

leng: i was touched when i read your comment. u really understand me as i really dun take dinner!! hahahahaha

bong: yea lo.. i memang easy effected one!!! hahahahaha