仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

hectic week

the god damn psd project was finally done on monday
after stayed up all night without closed my eyes
seriously, i felt so old + aunty + ahmu
no matter how many slices of masks i use afterward
:(((((

the daffy ppe test was eventually over on tuesday
i actually think that 'm not able to do well for the exam
as i only spent less than 5 hours to focus on the tutorials questions
and dumped all lecture notes
as a consequence,
i felt panic and trembled when i couldn't get the answer
and when i failed to change the unit
and the limited space + uneven position of the table and seat
caused me neck pain!!
i always wonder whether the seats are designed
for primary school students?
:(((((

and today,
people spend most of their time on the combined project
which will be due on tomorrow.
and i spent most of my time slacking around
instead of helping my teammates
actually 'm not slacking at all...
i was busy for those who think 'm FREE!!
da*n
i just can't understand why my family always think 'm FREE?
lol

sincerely,
i would like to show my great appreciation to Ms. Yeo
mostly for PSD project
two helpless people stay alongside to battle
probably you will know how i feel when you were in my shoes
:))))

and tomorrow,
will be the combined project presentation
good luck to my team!!
sorry, i really do not contribute alot in the project
HAHA
and herng, would you remember to bring your camera??
i wanna take pic with my lengzai LA!!!
~~HAHA~~


it's dragon boat festival the next day
WeeWee
the best dumplings are handmade by my superwoman
had 2 for my afternoon tea
and dad had 3...
OMG... our tummy now are full of glutinous rice
and mama's love
:)))))



No comments: