仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, May 17, 2009

soul-mate

well...
during the dinner time,
sis-in-law asked me: "ah hui ah, somebody told me that you went coffee bean with your bf. but the somebody said that the one with you at coffee bean was not KENT... you have another bf????"

ah hui: " OMG.... when did i went coffee bean with another guy??? "

sis-in-law: " i told the somebody that KENT is your bf. but the somebody said that i'm totally wrong!!!"

ah hui: " @.@ the somebody sure the one he saw was me @.@ ?? that day we still met the somebody at campus leh"

sis-in-law: " yea. the somebody claimed that he's clearer than me when i repeatedly emphasized that kent is your bf. i thought you are playing 'split leg' leh"

ah hui: " OMG OMG...."

......

actually my market isn't as good as they think
even if i were falling in love with another guy,
i would just tell him honestly.
as the length of my legs ain't able to SPLIT bah!
lol
even if my stock quotes are good,
i want nobody nobody but ....
HIM

........
.....
...
.
he's simply irresistible
:)))))


happy lunar birthday to my favorite man.
yupssss.....
he's getting older and older...
:)))))
and 'm so looking forward to 12/6


heart my favorite old-man

5 comments:

senbong said...

I think you are overrated....XD

leng✿ said...

laugh till peng...
who is the somebody???
hahahahahahahahahaha......

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

senbong: which section make you think i'm overrated? hahahaha

leng: the somebody is a china student studying at curtin. he's kinda close with my bro and sis-in-law. hahaha... i shocked till peng when heard it!! hahahaha

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

hahahaha!! miri is just too small...
cant 劈腿 here..
everyone will knw it!! xp

senbong said...

Haha... Since your sis-in-law is thinking u are playing "split leg"...I think she overrates you....XD
Anyway, that is a good way to warn your kent...=P