仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

painful sore

can somebody tell me why my tummy keep feeling hungry for 24 hours recently?
&
can somebody tell me why i keep suffering from gastric pain recently?
&
can somebody tell me why today's pain is so unbearable?
&
can somebody tell me why today's aches are so insufferable?


i do eat my 3 meals on time daily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it really pained me to see myself endure like that.

pls...

stop paining NOW!

i still have 2 exams to go!!!

God, i pray you. . . .

to postpone the pain I've to suffer for this moment until Friday!!


God bless me...

6 comments:

leng✿ said...

take care my babe!

jc_yeeyou said...

Hey yhui:

I think you know the reason.
That's because of you having so much stress at the moment, and you might be not sleeping/ not sleeping at all. Also, when you are studying your brain needs more energy. Drink milk may help to ease the pain.

I eat a lot and gain too...so...dont worry, you are not the only one =)

senbong said...

God bless you...=)

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

yee you... u're so right!!!
stress + lack of sleep = gastric!!!

God really do listen to my pray. . .
no more gastric after that
but
i screw my exam. . TODAY!!!!

cry loud loud!!!

Joanne said...

LOL! take care of yourself ahhh...
eat properly. as in enuf nutrition so tht ur brain can function.haha!

good luck in next few days exams!

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahaha. .
thank u babe!!!