仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

ramblings


before i napped,
he said he will buy me dinner and deliver to me...
i was shocked by his tenderness and attentiveness suddenly...
i thought, he isn't as bad as i always think

but when i got up,
he called
and told me that he nearly reached his home!!!
and asked me to remember to have my dinner...
=.=''

he used to forget about me purposely...
he used to forget what he had promised purposely...
he used to commit empty promise..

in short,
'm totally wrong...
he's still as bad as he was...
HA~ HA~

i know,
he feel guilty that no dinner for me..
that's why he tries to compensate by something ...
=.=''

but honey,
do you know that,
i never mind if there is without dinner for me...
i never care if there is without something to make up..

i just miss you so much


a hug is worth a thousand words