仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Friday, April 17, 2009

:(((((

suffering from severe headache now
so darn....
wondering is it the consequence of sleeping at 2++ am these few days
:((((((

apologize to Ms. Yeo for putting flight on our date
i know you must be disappointed on me once again
HA~
and also, so sorry to make empty promise to Mr. Guna today
i KNOW he is so LOOKING FORWARD for my attendance to the BBQ gathering in Willie's House. i wish to go after my dinner...but too bad, i really feeling not well!!!
the headache is killing me so BADLY

and yuppie... mum is coming back home tomorrow. i miss her MIGHTY much...'m like losing my direction and suffering from hunger all the time when she's away these few days
within this period, i seriously realized what important roles that she always play at home.
what can i say is that the jobs of housewives ain't easy at all...

well well...
in order to salute the return of my superwoman, 'm kinda obedient today that i cleaned up my bed and room and table and toilet and etc etc...so that she won't faint when step into my room!!
it feels so great that the whole bed is full of fragrance...
HAHAHA

... till then ...
it's time to rest

3 comments:

senbong said...

Take care la...
Sleep is very important for healthy..

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

u know wat? i get use to it liaw....
coz u are miss aeroplane!!
hahahaha~~
sleep early lar u...
y everyday 2am sleep? so late eh!!!!

leng✿ said...

omg...
u dump herng!!
lol...
u really so crazy...so late just sleep..
hahahaha...