仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Argh!

well,
after being obedient for approximately half sem long,
eventually my stupid monitor explored and thrown its extremely-unbearable-tantrum to me once again...

you know, every time it falls sick during my holiday AND when my sis(s) back home for holiday
to be frank, i don't believe this is a coincidence.
it must has been bullied or abused by them secretly....
that's why it tries to protest using a silent way by switching off and switching on non-stopped and automatically.

soon,
my very-short-temper gave it some punches so that it can be obedient a little bit... so that the frequency for the monitor to turning off and on can be reduced considerably
yet, 'm TOTALLY wrong... it becomes worst and worst day by day...
:((((((

'm now waiting for the coming PC fair and going to hunt for a better and less pricey monitor for myself
SERIOUSLY, had endured enough the monitor that i had NOW!!!

yup, will abandon it not long after!!!
yup, will 破财 anon!!!
DARN!!!


my love won't get you home

1 comment: