仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, April 26, 2009

abandoned

it's hurts to love someone but not to be loved in return...
i really know the feeling... i really know how hurt it is..
as 'm falling thoroughly in this condition now...
:((((

had tried so hard to love Ponchon and Savarit...
i even abandon my favorite man during weekend because of these guys. but, they just don't love me
i know it's too greedy and unacceptable to love two person in same time... but 've no choice...
Dr. Farouq claimed that it's included in the test 2 on monday...
since i had screwed up test 1
it's surely a MUST for me to pass test 2
:((((((((

had tried hardly to crack my head aimed to study the method which they had invented... i try my best to study them, but... what their feedback to me is to ignore, neglect, isolate, and abandon me!!!
they just lock themselves and throw away the key inside a big ocean
i can't find the key... i can't understand what they are thinking about

'm so lonely and helpless~~~
:((((((((((((((((((


Ponchon and Savarit!!! PLS... PLS fall in love on me ...
at least.. at least for ONE day!!!
or at least, during the exam tomorrow...

you can reject to love me but PLS...
don't reject to let me to understand you...

i will appreciate your kind-hearted...
i will really do....

:))))))))))))



god, please do bless me for tomorrow MTO and of course, TP as well...


examsss yuck

3 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

i hate tht two also!!!
cant understand... :(

leng✿ said...

yuakssss...............................
ur blog make me more stress!!!
arrrrr.....
sien sien sien...

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

i baru stress la....
:(((((((