仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, December 26, 2010

=)


hmp, it has been so many years since i last straighten my hair. more than 4 years i think. and so, today i went saloon and got my hair done. unfortunately, i keep telling myself that i'll not try to do this once again during these processes. com'on, it was like living in bloody hell every second. so pain. and still pain. body pain. legs pain. hands pain. head pain. hair pain. why, why, why, why we must suffer so much before get everything done! darn. well, i got a very funny fringe again. please grow longer faster wey.....


yet, 've got piona structure in black as Christmas gift. specially thanks to my beloved Santa bf. LOLLL~

the last week of 2010.. hmmm...



2 comments:

leng✿ said...

omg...why suddenly go straighten ur hair??
we used to see ur curly liao...
bu xi guan see ur straight hair...
hahahaha

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

lol...coz my hair cant curl anymore. if i curl again, my hair will become very 粹. so no choice but the straighten... sighs!!!