仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Monday, June 21, 2010

monday

sorry for being so soi-yang in the pic and i just so hate my TEETH :(

second day of working..

darn, i start to feel boring to those work loads that my boss assigned to me. basically, my job is pretty easy but tedious - arranged all the receipts, bills, documents, and whatever and subsequently keyed into computer accordingly. nobody could imagine the quantity of those documents as most of them were from 07 until currently and the messiness was really beyond description since they were all never ever been arranged ... argh! oh ya, remembered that the manager during my internship period had told us the importance of file+ing. it was really important as it could prevent you from being confusing and wasting time. to be frank, i feel like escaping from the working environment today. as i felt 'm kinda useless and unproductive. i do not deserve the salary. *cries* and without napping is really killing me!!!


sob


No comments: