仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

hey, feb!!!



sorry for being so fierce.
but bye bye my.... ermm.. duno what hair
i got a very messy hair right now.
:)))))

internship,
one week + to go.
my last day will be on 10 feb.
:)
pray for me,
for getting the leave that approved by the manager.
am really tired of working in such company and being supervised by such expert.
i got nothing there,
but my eyes are infected while my hands are allergic-ed.
and... the PERVERT! :(

god bless me.

2 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

why u so fast end ur internship??
eeee!!!
and wat u do to ur hair?? @@

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

coz i very tired. so i wanna take leave for the last 3 days. :) but depend on the manager whether approve my leave or not. hope he dun torture me la!!!
and wht else i can do to my hair? hahaha i perm it. :))