仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Friday, January 1, 2010

brand new year



a day trip to Bintulu today for nothing but for the fortune teller. the result caused goosebumps as it is kinda scaring but this reminded me to cherish every single moment that we are able to spend together. to treasure the fate that destined us to be together. to hold your hand tight when there's still chance to do so. to hug you sincerely every time you ask for. to be tough, strong and not to rely on you. to not to cry that often.

the road ahead is hard and funky but we'll go through all these hand by hand. you will always reluctant to leave me alone and helpless, so to me as well.
* hugs* and of course, the day will definitely never comes. *hugs*hugs*

happy anniversary honey!!
thanks for being everything for me.

you're the best bf in my world ever

3 comments:

♥ V I V I ♥ said...

eee~~~~
sweet! congratz!!!! :)

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

aww...the best ever bf...xp
congratez again!! sweet photo!

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

Thanks babies!! :)