仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

destroy king

roar roar roar...
siapa curi saya punya "transport phenomena" ????
anyone who has seen my transport phenomena paper
please kindly return to the owner - me, me, me...
yes it's ME

i miss it pretty much!!!
you will be rewarded either a ferrero rocher chocolate
or golden boronia nougat by doing so...

:)))))))

yupssss!!!
had ruined one desktop and one lappie within 24 hours!!
i think i had broken the Guinness book of records....
*proud*
am a destroyer now!!!!!!
am now not just in name only,
but also in reality - am a troublesome

so sorry to my little blackie
and of course, favorite man's lappie!!
i know i should not be so troublesome....
:((((((((

you never know that...
guiltiness poured over every single cell of my body
as you don't blame it on me for being so annoying

i wondered you should know that .... i....
i don't mean... i don't mean to collapse them....

would the lady luck stay with me during final exam??
i hope!
:)

and,
it's a week to semester BREAK!!
wow wOw!!!
can't wait



4 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

now everything ok liaw??
hahahaha!! u really soi these 2 days~

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

my desktop not yet back home...
and then...
kent's laptop becomes empty after i use!!!!
cry loud loud

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

omg!!! how come!!!!
so kong bu..
now u using his laptop?

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

yups
still using his laptop...
:(
my laptop hv to reformat!!!!
i lose everything again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!