仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the night before last final paper

morning.. i nap
afternoon... i nap
and just now... i nap again
:'(

had tried my best to stay awake...
but the feeling of feeling sleepy
when either reading the lecture note
or revising the tutorials problem
are suck to the MAX!!!

finally i can't fight with the sleeping bugs
which keep creeping inside my body..
i... i.... surrender...
and decided to sleep NOW
i rather to wake earlier the next day
instead of wasting time falling asleep now!!

yea, 'll be free within a day!!
holiday is just around the corner....
ms. Joanne!!
we can go beach afterward!!!
contact me automatically if you read this ok~~
i don't know your new num!!!

:)

good night

may lady luck stay with me tomorrow!!!
god bless me

No comments: