仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

yo yo YO!

yo yo yo!!!!!

second day of CNY! wOw... don't need to be a maid like the 1st day of cny. started to visit relatives house this day. ate lots of high calories homemade cakes and cookies... ... ... all sort of delicious delicacies... yum yum yum. of cause, my weight is gaining too. . . . . . .

& i keep gambling these two days. i'm broke now... totally BROKE. i lost too much. this was the very 1st time i gamble this way. & finally i accepted the truth that gamble luck is never with me. ok, I'll not to touch gamble again from this moment!!!! NEVER EVER!!!!


spent most of my time today at visiting relatives house & gambling. eventually i felt guilty as i still haven't think to start moral assignment yet. argh!!!! five days to the due date!!! argh!!!! still in lazy mode.... somebody please give me a slap to wake me up!!!!! argh!!!!!!!!

here are some pics i took today:

* with sis *

* she's so eager to give me a kiss *

* nah, appease your desire lah .... hahahahhahaha*

& 3rd days of cny... hope can spend most of my time with old classmates. wOw. . . as i always the absentee every year. what to do, human plan is always unable to catch up with changes. seriously, i HOPE i won't make empty promise anymore. (=

till then...

2 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

day day write blog!!
kakakakaka.....
n ur photo all nice lar~~
the colour so sui!!
moral!! i keep forget it...
arh~~when baru wan do... @@

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

kakakkaka. . . me too eng bah!!!!!
u dun forget la!!! i start to scare liao... kakakkaka