仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Friday, January 16, 2009

random updates

Went to parkson with my favorite man just now as leng told me that parkson will be re-opened on 15th Jan. . . & newspaper has posted this also!!! I saw her there . . .but seem like we had been fooled by the management!!!! Not only us. . . i think quite a lot of people thought parkson will be opened that day.

Well, the new renovated parkson looks kinda large if compared to the old one. . .I'm now start craving to go & shop there!!! ** (= **
I personally think that it will be opened on 16th Jan. . . . hahahahhahahahahaha

till now, i still can't find the reason why a vase is broken at my back side when we tried to buy some CNY decorations. Nobody noticed this incident on that moment & we quit silently in order to avoid unnecessary argument. lol. Very unfortunately, my hand & leg are injured by the broken vase!!!!
**cry loud loud loud**

To be frank, I cant really felt the pain of my wounds until we had a drink at coffee bean... hahahahahah. Well, recently the weather has been very unpredictable. With heavy rain in a sudden, bright sunshine in a sudden... This phenomena makes me sleep too much at day time & thus too energized at night time. That's why i'm here to BLOG at this moment!!!!!!
**sigh**

oooh ya... had got a discount coupon at Double Star Cafe & Restaurant from coffee bean!!!!
** bounced up & down **

10 days until CNY!!! sis will be back within a week!!! happy deep in heart!!!

till then. . .

2 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

wow...so enjoying!! coffee bean!!
hahaha...y got coupon geh??
n juz now i go parkson!!also havent open!! swt..so laoya one~~

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahahahahahah
actually we steal it from the magazine at coffee bean!!! hahahahhahaha