仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Friday, January 9, 2009

甜甜的

hello people,
Was having dinner with my favorite man at annie's little kitchen on Tuesday night. Craving to have a meal there for such a long time & eventually honey brought me there!!! I guessed most students of Curtin are familiar with this name. (- For those who never know the existence of this place, this restaurant is situated at Senadin which is at the upstairs of Super Save.

This probably one of the ideal place for you if you're looking for quality food. The price range is nearly same as Siamese Secret I would say. It is a bit pricey for a student. However, I think it's worth for the good taste of those delicacies and this restaurant do give me the feeling of having a relaxing meal with cozy environment.
Had ordered my favorite snack & a set menu which contains main course, drink as well as dessert. Lamb shank with mash potatoes had been chosen by us!!! To be frank, it was the 1st time for us to try lamb shank in our life & it did not disappoint us fortunately. I'm loving it though I do not eat lamb often. You can imagine how nice it was!!!

Besides, had ordered an annie's laksa. Spicy! Spicy! Spicy! My mouth ulcers nearly exploded by it!!! hahahahahahahhahaha. Chocolate muffin was the dessert. He loves it so much as it tastes not sweetly. Drinks are not sweetly too. These really in line with the slogan of annie's little kitchen --- "healthy living"
....
Here are some some pics we took. (=

* while waiting for our food *

* with his lamb shank *

* while waiting for my food *

* with 世纪大贱男 *

till then. . .

4 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

* with 世纪大贱男 *
hahahaha....funny~~
seems like ur 践男人 so sek u de lol~~
n u go there eat!!!!!!
n u say nice!!!
yer.................
no one bring me go liaw.....sad sad~~

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahahhaha. . . . dun worry, when ur cc come back can go eat with him liao!!!!

leng✿ said...

i can read 幸福 from ur last pic..
hehe..

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

kakakakkakakakakakaka