仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Friday, January 23, 2009

CNY just around the corner

comp monitor switches off and on automatically again... it no longer cooperates with me. no matter how many times i smashed it, it still relucts to compromise with me!!! argh!!!!

i wonder why it used to throws its tantrum to me every time my sista are home?!? either it doesn't like them or it just wanna remain constant to me?? i don't know... or maybe because of other reasons which are beyond my thought.

seriously i don't know how am i going to start my moral assignment with this kind of monitor. *sigh*
probably i can finish my work in time but then i think with 99% I'll become blind as the frequency to switch off and on is getting higher and higher. it was so irritating and frustration seem to pour over every cell of my body!!!

left eye is now suffering from allergic. *sigh* . . . i know my eye just likes to feel itchy itchy without any reason. hope it shall recover asap so that i don't need to wear glasses anytime anywhere during coming CNY. it makes me look . . . . . ermm. . . . . ermmm.. .ermmm. . .lol

yupsss. . . it's three days to CNY. to be frank, i personally scare the 1st day of CNY so so MUCH. so many cups and plates i've to wash... serving guests, relatives... i'm just like a maid that wearing a nice & new costume with messy mood busy here and there and lastly end up with dirtiness, tiredness....

well, eldest sis ain't come back home this year due to the short holiday of her school. i know, celebrates CNY in foreign land does not feel good. as i were in her shoes, sure i'll cry until flood. lol... *sigh* she must be lonely over there...

*sigh*
*sigh*
*sigh*
*sigh*

have to do moral assignment during CNY!!! argh!!!!!!!
i'm now in the mood of CNY!!! how can i be concentrated to do MORAL!!!! argh!!!! even bluffing also no mood la!!!! hahahahhahahhahaha

4 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

初一 u stay at home one ar??
kakaka.....i can go out 拜年!! XP
n dun so fast do moral la..
i will 内疚 eh...
i think i will do last minute... XP

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

yea lo... 1st day of CNY always stay at home coz normally all relatives will visit my house on that day. lol... i wont do moral NOW. i wan shopping NOW!!! kakakakak... but i cant wait till last minutes!! coz arh.. i think i cant bluff 10 pages last minute... hahahhahahahahaha

leng✿ said...

stupid moral..
arrr...
i m not in the mood do assignment lar!!

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahhahahaha . . .
let's wait till last minute!!!