仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, December 14, 2008

heartache

there was yesterday afternoon when i went out with joanne for i think almost 3 hours. . . from imperial to toys world. lol. . . in order to fulfill our saturday afternoon. it was a cloudy day and the shopping mall was so crowded~~MIRIAN = RICH, undoubtedly!!! hahahahahaha except yhui, yuanhui and I!! lol. . . and having dessert ice-cream again!!!! omg. . . from double cone to single cone. . . from kalamansi to mango favorite. . . i SERIOUSLY so so so so afraid of the ice-cream from dessert right NOW as i really do visit dessert quite often recently...!!!

well... craving for more than 1 week. . . .finally my comp came back to me. . .it just like a new bought comp. . .nothing inside . . . even Microsoft!!!! i wonder how could i do my assignments when new sem starts. . .
those precious pics. . . favorite songs. . . . cartoons. . . . recipes. . . games. . . study materials . . . msn emoticon ...all GONE!!! feel like crying loud loud loud LOUD. . . the one and only benefit is that i eventually can play the childish game, pet society again!!! but who cares!!! i want jim brickman. . . i want those pics with friends and family!!! i WANT!!!!! but everything in my mind now is like building the castle in the sand.

well...
i seriously don't know what happen on me during this holiday. . .
seems like all bad luck wanna stick with me. . . .
first, mouse throw its tantrum to me. . .
fine. . . i personally still can afford a MOUSE!!!

then, computer suddenly attacked by virus?
fine. . . my SUPER generous bro sent it to undergoes surgery. . .

and now. . when it was discharged from the "hospital". . .
turn for the BENQ monitor to explode its temper to me. . .
can u guys imagine. . .
the monitor REPEATEDLY switch off and then switch on automatically. . . it was kinda spoiled! i really cant remember how many times it turns off and switch on again when i blog NOW.. WTH!!!! i was extremely infuriated by it. . . .
i'll always remember u. . BENQ!!!!!


alright, something i feel fortune or i should say that's the way i used to ease my heartache!!

at least my comp don't fall sick when i really need it for my assignments . . . or on the half way to complete assignments. . . hahahaha
stop here ... out to search a better monitor . . . lol

No comments: