仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Monday, August 25, 2008

a day out

It has been such a long time since I last blogging using English. Why don’t blog using English? The only reason is because of my English is worse than a kindergarten standard. That’s why I prefer use Chinese as English always make everything become inexpressible. Yet, practice makes perfect! I’ll be trying my best to beat every obstacle when writing in English. Well, corrections are definitely welcomed if you guys notice any mistakes appear in the blog. Your guide will lead me to improve always.

hmm... this Sunday was kinda relaxing. Before, we used to having our breakfast together during every Sunday. He says this is what so-called family. I can’t remember how long he doesn’t bring me having breakfast on Sunday. I don’t know the main reason why he does so. Probably is because of the expenditure of everything raise and his salary is not stable every month, I always wondered. However, after the accident the day before Sunday, I do miss the time we having breakfast together strongly. Thus, I sms him and to ask him bring me breakfast!!

Very early in the morning, I was wake by his calls. There’s nothing surprise when he told me he was outside my house as he used to come my house without inform me earlier. Eventually, we ended up our breakfast at 2020 café. We have ordered some dim sum, porridge, and share one hot lemon drink. Poor him, the mee kering he ordered didn’t come and we waited so long for it. What to do. Yesterday was so crowded.

Then we went shopping together with his family at imperial mall and it was a coincidence that Roger’s Young was organizing a fashion show there. I’ve took some pictures for the show but the poor camera is super blur. Besides, it was Very surprisingly when I saw the chemistry lab supervisor there. He was so busying and concentrating to take pictures for the models.

p/s: see what the colour wolf did during the show


Actually, I’m kinda upset at that moment we went shopping as he is not allowed me to buy anything. It’s so torturing if can’t buy anything when shopping and I rather stay at home. And Guess how he cheers me up? It was a piece of mango cheesecake from ma baker. Frankly the cheesecake doesn’t taste nice yet it touched deep inside my heart!! later, he was challenging ps game together with his bro whole afternoon and we went beach for sunset + ing and eating chicken butts, his favorite.


p/s: the appearance of the box


p/s: the cake

On the other hand, we spent whole night at embargo café for dinner as well as watching the close ceremony of Olympic. China really did a marvelous job!! Clap clap!! There are some funny things happen before we reached embargo café. We went to sea house bistro at the beginning but unfortunately raining make us unable to watch the close ceremony as it is an outdoor café and the table they provided is so hard for eating la. in order to go embargo faster, Guess what we did for the drink we ordered at sea horse? I poured the ice lemon tea I ordered inside the Tupperware container while ahwei do the same thing as me, poured his 100plus inside the can again and kent has to finish his hot coffee there! XD! three of us didn't waste anything there. clap clap!! well, a lizard was crawling on my leg yesterday on the way to embargo. darn! darn disgusting!!


p/s: the food we ordered for our dinner

the chicken chop is so yummy!!! but sweet and sour fish fried rice taste KANASAI!

No comments: