仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

yawn.
time flies . and it's less than 2 days to the submission of design project. so little time, yet, so many to be completed. yay, always telling myself not to procrastinate today's work to tomorrow... and tomorrow and tomorrow... and tomorrow... endless tomorrow. eventually, the accumulated tasks are as high as a big mountain when it comes to the submission date. end up with sleepless night. rushing until my ass off. worrying. nervous. this's my style perhaps. never learn the lesson and spend most of my time in regretting. somehow i feel i'm kinda ..hmm..., spending previous time during this peak season updating my blog when everyone is just concentrating their works. yups, life's still go on no matter how much assignments are waiting to be accomplished.

drinking the second cup of coffee, yet they just not able to chase away those drowsiness and sleepiness. hello panda accompanies me to stay up. tables are full of notes, papers, and so to my junk foods. my snacks. those were bought by you... you. it has been a week. i thought, i would not think of you. yay, i've no time to do so. i've no time to listen to your begging. no time to think about anything about you and me. and i suddenly realize how could i treat you like this....

yawn
back to work.
=)

No comments: