仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

bibipupu

a very simple Sunday. it's just like the way i always wanted. spent the whole morning to tidy my comp table and bedroom.. and spent the rest of 12 hours for doing things other than FYP amendment. yet, i'm kinda happy... life's always as simple as that...

and dang dang... i bought this, spent most of my time to glue here and glue there... omg! these nearly drive me to insane because they're really in miniature. and imagine my fingers are kinda large size! >"<
while, the measurements given inside the user manual are totally different from reality. hmmm, still cracking my head to figure out how to make the wineglasses... sighs. as the glue provided is not able to stick the transparent plastic paper. and the cardboard for making the box for displaying the ring is totally not in correct size. argh! and another bunch of flower to go.


alright, i'll be obedient. only come back to this after done with fyp
=)