仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Saturday, November 13, 2010

i just dono what am i typing about... LoL

ehem...
'people' used to complain that i spend too less time to update my blog recently... and 'people' actually is the one who do not update her blog most of the time. LoL

ehem... actually nothing to blog. somehow i think blogging is kinda boring. perhaps because of my tedious life. alright, i should learn my past experience, try to update a blog a day. lol... and eventually went McD on the second day of its opening. as expected, the place was crowded. this's mirian style i would say. didn't try the drive thru service, just Q in the long Q. first time experience big Mac... nice. guess would be nicer to me if i like beef. and huge fries, cola...

and eventually, my tummy was damn full. i need to lay down to make myself not so 撑~~ LMAO

... and craving for macaroon la.. gonna try the maraconsss from babycakes
sweet shoppe when i'm at kl next year on Feb. wanna wanna buy a box to my honey bee.

=)


2 comments:

leng✿ said...

well, obviously I am the "people"..
hey, i want macaroon!! help me to buy eh!! hahahahaha...

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

sighs. i really wanna buy... i WANNA BUY SO BADLY!!! SERIOUSLY!! but bad news, my family them only wanna spend their one-day-kl at genting!!!! sighs!! i wanna go town!! probably i will go go ma fan guna help me buy!!! hahahahahahaha