仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

:D

alright, right here to bull some shit since i've simply and roughly done with my fyp by translating them in a journal paper template. gosh, it's just wasting my time. i would rather spend my time on designing the major and minor equipment for DP. i know i'm a good-for-nothing so just let me to be a good-for-nothing. i'm very FINE with that. i have no motivation, impulsion, interesting and whatsoever to make my research a publish journal currently. so sorry. that's totally your problem to overrate me! :D

remember last saturday sis asked me a very weird question...

Sis:"hey, tell me truly, are you have another bf outside?"
me:"why are you guys saying SO? mum asked me this question past few days also. >.< "
Sis:"coz we found that you always go out on Thursday night, and most importantly, u drive."
me:"com'on, when did i always go out on Thursday night?..."
Sis:"got la got la... we (ah sou, sis, mum... and whoever) notice it long time ago..."
me:" siao~~~"

shooooot~.... is this because of the characteristic of LEO~ which is easily being misunderstood by other? even i'm going out with a guy, it doesn't meaning that he's my bf............ this's already 21st century....

well, there was another so embarrassing moment in my life. it was last sat afternoon.... one of the buttons on my cloth was loosen, probably due to my big boobs, and i was outside. T.T....... then i walked shyly in boulevard to find a new shirt to replace it. urgh~~~ well, the promoter laughed at me when i finished changing my newly bought shirt~~~ argh!!!!!!!



1 comment:

leng✿ said...

ho ho ho...always go out on thurs night la!!
we only went dinner on last thurs hor!!

good reason to buy new shirt! XD