仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Friday, April 16, 2010

so sad...

screwed the test this afternoon... i anticipated the highest that 'm able to score in this test is only 20/100. am going to celebrate if i got more than that :)))).. and the air-con was so cold inside the room and the heart kept beating fast as time was running out but my progress was as if a snail creeping in the land and the brain kept cracking hard to get some ideas to bluff in the analysis question, aimed to get some sympathy marks from Mr. J and the both hands were freezing continuously within these two hours...

sighs.
nothing is better than "sad" for describing my feeling now
so sad
and my eyes, my brain, my body are worm out...

what i gonna do now is simple,
hugging my snoopies, hide inside my moo moo blanket...
close my eyes and sleep as much as i can during rainy night.

:)))



2 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

You still got 20/100....
How come I feel mine is 0/100??
Im not sad, I am totally hopeless...
Every test is the same for me...
even how hard i study... :(

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahaha... i mean the highest i can get bah... he wont be so cruel eh... 20 marks also dun gv us! :(((