仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Thursday, April 15, 2010

desperately desperate

truly depressed after meeting with my FYP supervisor though my research project is totally literature review, that is much more easier than those who are doing experimental research projects. she stressed me deeply and i stressed myself thoroughly. to be frank, i would rather to do experimental research topic. at least, am still able to elaborate my discussion based on the experimental data obtained with my bluffing ability.

and the god damn separation test, and my revision speed is so slow and my understanding capability is limited and the time is running out, and the calculator keeps showing alien words to me .... and this, and that... all these just make me can't really breath a sign of relief ...

thus, i spent half afternoon to pamper myself by purchasing chocs from Famous Amos and a piece of white choc. macadamia from SR. the mood is gained a little bit after replaced a new batt for my scarred calculator. hopefully it will perform pretty good and assist me during the test tomorrow.

the Mars was digested in my tummy now and am wondering whether i should go downstair and open the freezer and take the white choc. macadamia cake to obese myself. hey tummy, stop persuading me to find fattening snacks to appease u ok!!!


eating those fattening snacks brighten my days.


yawn~yawn~
thunders rumble
how strongly i wish i could
tidy all the notes and tutorial and lecture slides right now
and jump to my lovely bed
hug my snoopies
hide inside my moo moo blanket
and SLEEP la!


No comments: