仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

sat i'm in love :))

generated a little surprise for favorite man tonight since he was kinda upset for something. but actually the idea was embarked in my mind about a week ago. to be frank, the mars and snickers chocs i mentioned few days ago were actually wanna buy for him. yet some of them were being stolen by myself since i needed them to subside the pressure on assignments and test. thus, i replaced with some ferrero rocher which was my last christmas present from w. whereas the card was actually only being bought today as i kept forgot about it. :))) and i've put everything in a boulevard plastic bag as my little handbag did not has enough space to equip them and i told him that was the rubbish i wanna throw when he asked with curiosity. lol


after dined, he rejected my invitation to watch the roadshow of my favorite car CRUELLY and we were heading to his home since he said he was pretty tired. i've persuaded him to stay at downstair as i wanna hide inside his room to write on the card i bought. :))) this was the consequence of slacking too much the whole day and thus i've no time to write some words on the card... eventually, i put them secretly on his bed before went back home.

:)))))


that's the one and only thing that am able to do though i know those childish things will not help him in solving any problem that he met. at least, to gain a smile of him like this -- :D.

may lady luck will always stay by his side and bless him to go through all these obstacles with courage and confidence.


...
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing everything you do
I wanna grow old with you
...


2 comments:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

so sweet of you!!
these little things mean a lot to him~ =)

YuanHui 燕惠 said...

hahaha... maybe lo..