仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Sunday, July 26, 2009

new semester...

waked kinda early last few days when i was not at miri and thus i think early class on the first day of new semester isn't a big problem for me!!! :))).... and when i downloaded the materials needed for the 1st class tomorrow... i nearly faint!!!! why??? aspen hysys again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why why why... why i just cant get rid of it!!! it's so annoying and i still remember how TYL failed my final paper!!! it made me get a grade 5 for that subject!! i hate grade 5 LA!!!! the feeling of staying all night long just aimed to finish the god damn group project last semester still embark in my mind!!!! i don't wanna back to school!!!!!!!

and my eyes are hurted and my stomach is suffering from gastric this few days after i had my dinner!!!!! :(((((((

and my internship............... ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

life's hard, undeniably!!

No comments: