仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

:D
will be leaving here tomorrow and only will be back on Sunday!!! this should be considered as my last vacation during this holiday. and then have to return back to school life. sighs. it's too bad that i am not able to spend the last few days of holiday with favorite man. going to miss him again... :'((((( he used to spend less time on me. and i can imagine how this situation getting worst when my new semester commences. but life isn't all about bf and gf, i knew that. :))) he should pay more effort on his career while i should be more energetical on my studies for better future.

LoL... future!!! normally, i dare not to think about future. but you know, i was stunned when i browsed the academic background of the lectures that are working at curtin currently. i knew that i am so weird but i really did that when i was extremely bored . :)))) comparing with them, i personally think that am not only a good-for-nothing, but wasting my time every seconds. i can't have a better life in my future as i am not able to get a better job with better salary in a better company with my so KNS results!!! had went through some self-reflection afterward and i eventually throw all the responsibility to favarite man and lastly i decided to give up on our relationship. what a selfish gf i am!!! however, this stupid thought is then failed very soon. LoL!!

and a funny stranger sent his pic to my hp when 'm blogging. too bad, not his naked pic la!

LoL~ ~ ~

No comments: