仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Monday, July 20, 2009

a little update

i just can't understand why am i so stupid that willing to stay at favorite man's office whole day long... from morning 9 until 6. staying at his office is kinda sickening for me as he starved me the whole morning and only had my brunch on 1 something. he keeps dizzying me by playing his childish game repeatedly until i need to prepare a plastic bag for myself. yups, a plastic bag to load the vomit. lol....

and yesterday went to Marybrown with favorite man and sis. was our very fist time to go to the new opening Marybrown here with high expectation. but the food was so disgusting and caused me a bad digestion. yuaks!! i hate MARYBROWN now!!!!!!!!!! the tomato source there had a very weird smell that sis claimed it was like the smell of cockroaches!!! while the soft drink tasted a little bit of the smell of running water!!! *puke*


the last time we took this was 2++ years ago :))))) heart heart him!!!

sis and my bun face! *screams*

and i purposely took this pic as Ms. Joanne got this also! LoL!!
mango puree is simply irresistible!



holiday will be ended soon
:(

No comments: