仰望摩天轮的人,其实都是在仰望着幸福
而我,眺望的是...
因为
是 我要的幸福...

Saturday, August 7, 2010

i'm the luckiest person in the world...


forced him to take such pic with me. i knew i'm naive. but who cares. seriously, i'm a happy girl now. at least i'm not alone even in desperation. and actually i shouldn't spend too much time on being desperate. happiness is simple, cherish the one that make you happy and yea... get rid of the ones that don't. it's just as simple as that! :D

thanks papa and mama for bringing me to this world 22 years ago and work hardly to raise me up, educate me.. and most importantly, love me, pamper me. i love them more than anything else in the world. and my siblings. my cutest niece and nephew!!

while, the greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all my mistakes and weaknesses but still loves me and thinks i'm the best thing in his life. my fat honey bee. thanks for loving, supporting, pampering me and stand by my side all the time even though am not a good girlfriend....

and what's better than a bunch of friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for fulfilling my life. thanks for creating such a nice memories for me. thanks for everything.



1 comment:

+:: herng herng ::+ said...

awwww....sweet sweet pic! hahaha~